Saturday, June 19, 2010

Random highlights

-text from (617): "congratulations, i heard you're getting married". The funny thing is I know this is coming from a guy who had mistakenly texted me a dozen times a year ago in a stalkerly manner as if he was trying to hook up with whoever these texts are supposed to be for. You'd think by now that he'd get the point that either this girl he's seeking doesn't want to talk to him or he's got the wrong number. Perhaps I should actually text him back this time and tell him he's got the wrong person.

-found a new celebrity crush. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2067953/
Ed Westwick is a British actor who plays Chuck Bass on Gossip Girl. I would have never guessed he's British from his perfect American accent. (reminiscent of Hugh Laurie except younger and better looking!)

-just finished season 3 of Gossip Girl and there won't be a new season until fall :( I was originally planning on writing reflections on shows that I've watched but I don't have anything insightful to say about Gossip Girl. The relationship web of Gossip Girl is even more complicated than the cmu relationship web, so it's kinda hard to follow at times. And...I still can't get over the fact that Chace Crawford got arrested for possession of pot, Nate Archibald was my favorite character :(

-My mom is the most gullible person ever. She fell for two scams in one week. Some agent from Shanghai called and said she won some money from a draw and she actually believed it and gave out her bank information. -.- thankfully she told my dad and I about it and we closed the account in time. The other scam involves a "rich millionaire" she met from her asian real estate blog site who supposed wanted to buy some of her housing design packages. The story is too embarrassing to share.

-Some of the interns wanted to get together and go out to drink on weekends. Then it occurred to me that I'm not 21. I wish I was though, not for the benefit of being able to drink legally, but as a social right of passage. It feels odd being surrounded by people over 21 for the majority of my days.

-what is with the world cup fever?

-currently watching: There Will Be Blood. it must suck to work in the oil industry... and it must suck to be deaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment